Areti Fiduciary Services Ltd forms part of Busuttil & Micallef [www.busuttilmicallef.com] and is licensed as a trustee/fiduciary by MFSA and consequently also operates as a Company Service Provider in Malta.
The area of focus is non-resident owned structures in Malta.
We are inviting applications from junior accountants, including individuals who may be in the process of obtaining a professional qualification in accountancy.
Applicants are required to have a good standard of education and not less than two (2) years’ relevant experience in an accounting environment and to be motivated and, generally, to have a positive attitude. A good command of the English language is also required.
The selected candidate would be responsible for : –
- Accounting with respect to Malta-based companies with international operations;
- Bank account reconciliation, on a regular basis;
- VAT return compilation, as required
- Interaction with international clients, according to the requirements of the job
- Other matters, on a case-by-case basis, according to client requirements.