This is a role for ambitious professionals with at least 2 years proven experience in a similar position. Ideally candidates shall be in possession of a professional qualification or in the final stages of their studies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaising with the Inland Revenue Department and International Tax Unit on behalf of clients.
- Take ownership of the Tax Unit within the organisation.
- Drive and oversee the development of the unit.
- Preparation and Submission of Tax Returns for corporates, individuals and other bodies of persons.
- Preparation and Submission of Tax Refund forms and shareholders registration forms.
- Have an interest in VAT legislation.
- Assisting the team with a variety of any other tax related matters.