The complexities of Maltese fiscal legislation, very often make taxation a topic of concern for clients. But if taxation is handled professionally by knowledgeable personnel who are always up-to-date on the changes that come about from time to time, clients can rest assured of an efficient and effective taxation service and, more importantly, that they will benefit from any and all tax savings opportunities that exist. Our tax professionals assist clients in a range of services which comprise:
- Corporate and Personal Income Tax including the compilation and submission of periodical tax returns and related statements. Checking of tax statements or assessments issued by the Commissioner of Inland Revenue and compilation of adjustment forms and objections. Attending both from the financial and legal aspect to taxation appeals and tax investigations.
- Corporate and Personal tax planning.
- Estate planning.
- Property tax, Capital gains computations and stamp duties payable on share and immovable property transfers.
- Expatriate taxation including claims for relief from double taxation and other tax refunds.
- VAT & Indirect Tax requires the preparation of periodical VAT returns and other VAT declarations. Besides VAT related legal advice, we also attend to all requirements necessary for registering a person for VAT purposes.
- Other advisory and compliance services that enable clients to better manage the complexities of tax risks.