This is a role that provides a career opportunity for the successful candidate, resulting in professional growth within a regulated environment.
Applicants are required to have a very good standard of education and not less than two (2) years’ relevant experience in an accounting environment and to be motivated and, generally, to have a positive attitude. The position is ideal for a person who is qualified in accounting studies or who has achieved good progress in studies leading to an accounting qualification. A good command of the English language is also required.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Accounting with respect to Malta-based companies;
- Bank account reconciliation, on a regular basis;
- VAT Return compilation, as required;
- Interaction with clients, as required;
- Other matters, on a case-by-case basis, according to client requirements.